Friday, April 8, 2011

its all about him (:

you : muhd azwan che amat (:

i love him .
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

dear .
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

with love ,
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.


boo ,
im promise to you ,
i'll love you forever .
thanks for your sacrifice for me .
you do a lot things for me .
i really appreciated .
iloveyousomuch .
trust me ok .


1 comment:

  1. hye babe :)
    nice entry and blog.
    follow me yeah :DD

    (kwan adeq wawa yg gedix :o )

    ReplyDelete